- 8 different ziplines
- 6-hour duration
- 3 of the island’s longest ziplines (one is a half mile long)!
- Tandem ziplining offered
- Person (7 & up)
Koloa Zipline Experience
Koloa Zipline is the premier zipline on Kauai. The course consists of eight lines and lasts approximately three and a half hours. Koloa Zipline is Kauai’s longest zipline course featuring three of the longest lines on island including the Waita zipline (a half mile). Each line was built with your education and thrill in mind, offering tandem ziplining, your choice of harness, handlebar pulleys, sunset ziplining, ground school, and aerobatics.
Explore the incredible beauty of Kauai’s south shore as you glide across the water on 22,000 acres of Hawaii’s first sugar plantation.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled Koloa zipline tour. Meet at our check-in office:
3477 Weliweli Rd.
Koloa, HI 96756.
If you need transportation to Koloa Zipline, after you complete your booking please call 808-742-2734 to arrange it. Please note: we only offer transportation for south side resorts. Transportation costs $5 per person.
Unfortunately, children under seven are not allowed to ride with us. Our tour is also not suitable if you are pregnant, have had surgery within the last three months, or have back, neck, or knee injuries. The weight limit to ride is 280 lbs. Riders must weight a minimum of 100 lbs for our Flyin Kaua’ian harness.
What to Wear
- T-shirts or long sleeved shirts.
- Pants or longer shorts.
- Tank tops and short-shorts are NOT recommended.
What to Bring
- Bug spray
- Closed-toed, water-friendly footwear. No flip flops. No exceptions.
What NOT to Bring
- Anything that could get broken or lost.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Cancellations outside of 24 hours are free of charge.
- Cancellations inside of 24 hours will be charged 50% of tour price.
- No shows for tours are charged 100% of tour price.
- No refunds will be given for adults or children who do not complete the tour.
- Groups of 8 or more are subject to a 50% deposit and a 72 hour cancellation policy.
- Rain or shine we still zipline!