- 7 ziplines, descending a mountainside!
- Fun, informative, and highly scenic
- End the journey with snacks in a bamboo grove
- Be sure to take a dip in the water of our natural swimming pool!
- Person (12 & up)
Zipline Tour on Kauai
Imagine the thrill of soaring and flying like a bird over a pristine rain forest! At Kauai Backcountry Adventures, you can “get high” on this exhilarating experience! Fly across seven ziplines which descend a mountainside. Feel the rush as you glide over lush tropical forests and deep valleys below. With exclusive access to over 17,000 acres of former plantation lands, Kauai Backcountry can offer you a truly one-of-a-kind Hawaiian zipline experience.
You begin with a fun and informative scenic ride in our four-wheel drive adventure vehicle. Along the way, your certified guide shares interesting information on island history, culture, and flora and fauna. When you arrive at the first zipline, you receive a thorough briefing, preparing you to soar over tropical forests, streams, and jungles rich with magnificent scenery! You zoom down the mountainside, sailing along on a series of seven ziplines, as you make your way to the valley floor below.
End your zip with snacks in a bamboo grove and a refreshing swim. Relax, bask in the sun, or just soak in our natural swimming pool. Take one last dip in the water before heading back to home base! Truly an incredible journey which leaves you with vacation memories of a lifetime.
What to Bring:
- Knee length shorts, capri pants, or long pants
- Closed-toed, secure, covered shoes such as tennis shoes or hiking boots
- No water shoes or no five finger shoes
- Wear a swimsuit beneath your clothes
- Bring a towel, sunscreen, and bug repellent
- Hair ties to secure long hair
- Snack and water
- Age: 12 and over.
- Weight: 100-250 pounds.
- All guests will weigh-in at check-in. Those outside the 100-250 pounds range will not be able to participate and will be responsible for full fare. Children under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Not recommended for those uncomfortable with heights, or with back, hip or knee problems.
- Women in first trimester pregnancy may participate with written physician approval.
Food and Drink:
We provide snacks and cold beverages.